Moons and Asteroid Belts

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    D

Deleted member 392097

It would be really cool if there where Moons and Asteroid Belts around planets. And also if you push rocks (asteroids) towards planets for them to either crash into the planet and cause a crater or to become the planet's natural satellite. And if you could also make space stations which orbit the planet that would be really amazing!

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I would highly advise you to look into the topics you are posting. You have posted 4 or so suggestions that have already been discussed or are already implemented. There is no need to post a suggestion again if it has already been suggested.

That being said, I would very much like moons and asteroid belts. I stated this before, but asteroid belts should actually form rings around the star. I believe that is entirely possible if schema has already figured out a way to create shaped galaxies.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm willing to bet that schema is going to add something to make the space around in and around planet sectors less empty. That being said, moons and asteroid belts have a high probability of being implemented (IMO).

Reaction score
    I know this would flip off memory restraints, but I WANNA GO INTERGALACTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!