Modified 3-bit 0-9 Randomizer

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So I had the random idea to make a 0-9 randomizer, just to see what people could do with it, since I have no idea what to use it on, so here it is:
    This randomizer outputs in Decimal form, with a button input. The randomizer features a modified 3-bit binary output that is converted into a 0-9 decimal output.

Download here: Modified 3-bit 0-9 Randomizer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Its technically a 4-bit system, but I modified it to where it acts like a 3-bit system with 2 extra output states using and gates

Basicaly what I did is have 8 and 9 use the same output as 1 and 7 respectively on the 3 bit part of the system, then with the 4th randomizer I created an and system that only allows one of the two to be active based on the state of the 4th randomizer

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Its technically a 4-bit system, but I modified it to where it acts like a 3-bit system with 2 extra output states using and gates

Basicaly what I did is have 8 and 9 use the same output as 1 and 7 respectively on the 3 bit part of the system, then with the 4th randomizer I created an and system that only allows one of the two to be active based on the state of the 4th randomizer
    What a hack. Link the 2nd and the 4th bit to an AND gate, the 3rd and the 4th bit to another AND gate, and then link both AND gates to an OR gate. Let this OR gate trigger a reroll, and you should™ get numbers from 0 to 9, all with an equal chance.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    What a hack. Link the 2nd and the 4th bit to an AND gate, the 3rd and the 4th bit to another AND gate, and then link both AND gates to an OR gate. Let this OR gate trigger a reroll, and a you should™ get numbers from 0 to 9, all with an equal chance.
    Haha Ill try that out, I just created this on a whim to see if it would work, and to see how it could be improved