Mobile Version + Others

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes I know the game is new but I'm on the road alot and I thought a Mobile Version would be really cool.

LESS SECTERS I legit went through a secter only to find 7 more with NO planets.

A redused gravity for planets. once you land it's REALLY hard to take off witch sucks. One time i landed on a planet when a pirate started shooting me, so I died.

MORE MOBS I think there's only pirates. Can we have Inhabitants on our planets? like humans on the grass planet, ice monster on the ice planet, etc.

That's all I have for now, but i'll be back.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    there are already custom skins, the tutorial is on here somewhere so im not going to explain how to do it, but people who use skins are usually regarded as vain and obnuxuis as skins currently cause lag

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    another idea I had is two more modes. calm mode, where no hostile mobs spawn, and unlimited mode, where you get all resourses and can\'t take damage, like Minecraft\'s creative mode. ANOTHER idea i had is a hunger system, so we can get animal like cows and pigs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    do not have it on more systems or the develeopment slows to a crawl, they have to debug for every system and make everything they add to the game compatible on all systems. NO.