Mobile Fighter shipyards, and mobile factories

Reaction score
    Factory blocks for ships also

Well thought on mobile factories when I first played this game, but instead of using the catalog for refilling
    Your hangars, rebuilding your motherships legion of turrets...

For that for ship factory block instead of
    Claiming a planet/station for manafacturing.

How about if a different factory system is implemented on ships? But thats not all I meant...

How about a factory which it
    can build a ship from a box of scraps :3 "reference..." and respawn your pack of chiguaguas... Erm I mean ships well you should be able to connect this little but useful block that works like a factory but its much slower, I thought on 2 methods

1.- Factory similar: Factory alike, buy a blueprint from the catalog and place it in it, and put the requested materials of course... Then when the factory is good to go, it will place the ship onto the docking module that is connected to... Requierements meet = Place ship on the dockmod.

2.- Real time building : This block will place 1
    by 1 the requested blocks... however it might be impossible to do so if the ship is moving, making this only work when ship is stopped, making the ship stop to refill the hangars and more realism. Builds little by little, like normal building...

And alike normal factories you could be able to fasten that process... The only con from the factory should be 2x energy usage, althrough suggested before, shipyards for the station!

Mothership that makes titans FTW :3

Well I hope you guys like it...

Aaannddd a little credit for Malacodor for the misleading title change, my bad xD

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This is already planned. There'll be shipyards where you put in a blueprint and blocks, and they'll build (or repair) the ship.

Reaction score
    This is already planned. There'll be shipyards where you put in a blueprint and blocks, and they'll build (or repair) the ship.
    Why nobody ever understands me... No offense...

What I meant was factories for a ship... Not shipyards I know thats planned... Unless it is the same thing as a inside ship factory... "In ship" Is what I really mean

My english is not very good btw...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    so it would be kind of like starwars how the ships regenarate in the hangers

Reaction score
    so it would be kind of like starwars how the ships regenarate in the hangers
    Well I was mostly inspired by SoaSE and since I love big ships and, also to give some use to those dusty dis-integrators... If my other suggestion gets added, it will make a awesome combo :3

Reaction score
    +1 To the idea of having hangars that make ships to replenish your fighter coverage by using the resources inside the ship, like in SoaSE.

They could just "fill up" the ship in layers.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I suggest you rename the thread to something like "Mobile fighter shipyards for carriers". Factories are blocks which are used to craft individual blocks, thus this term is misleading.

Reaction score
    I suggest you rename the thread to something like "Mobile fighter shipyards for carriers". Factories are blocks which are used to craft individual blocks, thus this term is misleading.
    Thought so... Im not so creative with words Thanks!