MOB restrictions in certain zones

Reaction score
    I've been playing on a couple PVE-centric servers. Typically they have custom pirates, some of them are insanely tough. That's fine, but sometimes the nasty mobs spawn too close to newer player areas. It woud be really helpful if future versions of Starmade would allow you to assign sector restriction to MOB blueprints.

The end result would be more like a traditional MMO. 10 sectors out from spawn are relatively safe for new players. 50 sectors out the harder mobs spawn. Beyond 100 in any direction, the uber mobs can spawn.

Heck, you could have known sectors with certain mobs tough enough to require multiple ships in cooperation to defeat. Big bases. Maybe even planet-based mob bases. The loot should scale accordingly.

Just a suggestion. PVE could be quite adventurous if there were more controls.

Para-Bellum

Reaction score
    I think maybe there just needs to be some sort of new system. Like perhaps the least costly MOB blueprints will spawn closest to the populated areas of players, and the blueprints they spawn, based on cost, will be the bigger ships the further you go out.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I would like a mob-config.

• _
    • __
    • __
    • __
    • __