Misslies won't shoot forwards - bug pinpointed

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    On both of my mech-shaped ships I can't get the missiles to work right. SD-BB and d1000, when dumb-fired, they shoot diagonally sideways across the core location and out into space (locked-on SD-BB work ok). I've read some inconclusive threads, tried replacing all the weapon blocks and rotating the weapon computers but to no avail.

How to get missiles to shoot in the direction the core is facing (like on every other ship)?

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    If you have a turret that has a block that is in front of your core in it\'s line of sight dumb-fired missile will not shoot straight ahead.

Bore a one-block hole through the turret that the ship\'s core can \'see\' straight ahead through and the dumb-fired missles will fire straight ahead again.

This would be nice to have fixed as on both the mech ships that this is an issue for the turets that block the core are shields and are supoposed to be in front of the core so putting a hole through them that leads straight to the core just to get the weapons to work kinda sucks man. baww.

Reaction score
    u would think by putting cockpit infront of ship would work but it doesnt