Missions!!!?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Missions that's all it needs sure its fun making a ship and stuff but what do you do when you are not fighting some pirates? I reckon missions would be great thoughts?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ...gathering some ressources asked by shops?

...hunting down pirate bases threatening traderoutes?

...finding a rare ore in some planet ruin?

I thought that\'s already what people did when not building their ship. You know. Because unless you cheat, you need to gather everything..

Granted, having the shop issue you \"Destroy the pirates at X location\" quest-ish things would be nice, sometimes I search pirates for hours. And in the end I give up and return to base before going so far it\'ll take a day to return.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That is true but I thinking something kinda like spore like missions were you have to make a colony on a planet (not saying I want that though) but I guess it\'s still pretty fun doing that stuff to :D

Reaction score
    How about the missions spawn something nearby for you to kill? Like 20+ pirates if you want to do a mission in a group

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i guess all you guys are right theres plenty to do in starmade :D :D :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    How about a mission to take down a boss mob, either strong enough to be a challenge for a single player. Or a raid boss that requires several players working together to down.

I\'m thinking uploaded mega-ship designs could be used as the boss mobs until alien lifeforms are \"discovered\" (Schema puts in Lovecraftian horrors that eat ships to get bigger).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    it would be less like misions and more like sidequests which people can take part in when they have some spare time, but each quest would have a time limit