Missile power consumption is bugged

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Before this new update my powerful missile array on my ship was working just fine, did 2 million damage to enemy targets but it had a really tiny explosive area for some reason.

Now with the update its totally broken and I had to increase the power tankage to 100 million just for it to fire! And yet it only used 40 million power when it fired.

Also what is with this "Outage Recovery!" message i now get at the bottom of my power bar? I don't get it.

Also now the game lags REALLY bad every time the missile hits a target
    and it NEVER did this before
    and all my settings are still the same as they always have been

Reaction score
    I'm also experiencing all of the above issues. Missiles that fired properly prior do not work now. Also larger explosion radii cause the screen to freeze.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Another issue with the update:

I discovered that epic fail where all effect modules seem to have their efficiency multiplied by 100.

0.99 multiplier for overdrive = does not work, always 0%
    1.00 for overdrive = 10% with 1 cpu and 1 modul on a 100 mass ship - WTF 1:1000 minimum?

5 ion modules on a roughly 150 mass ship (1500 blocks) now give 33%?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I assume Outage recovery has to do with a new concept.
    I remember Calbiri Talking about how they are working on making Power work like shields; When it is completely drained, it stops regenerating completely for a little bit.
    Makes EMP weapons more useful I guess, if this is related to that.

Also, there is a New light setting I hear? (I haven't updated for performance reasons) Last night in chat someone was talking about Having that setting too high causes lag due to lighting updates (Chunks update with each block destroyed iirc, so many blocks breaking means many updates). Could try lowering that setting?