Missile launchers

Reaction score
    Is there a way to make missiles that are usefull? They move so slowly that I cannot shoot a capital ship with them, right now I have a light cruiser with fixed forward missile tubes, 12 blocks each that cannot shoot a copy of itself.... and it has 8 missile launcher turrets that are nigh useless for anti capital work. Should I pull it all out and replace them with AMCs and AMC turrets?

All the missiles current on there are the lock on ones, none are dumb fire or heat seeking, are they more usefull?

Reaction score
    From what I understand, missile turrets aren\'t working atm (Idk, maybe the new update fixed that). Lock-on missiles are called BB for a reason: Bunker Buster; they move the slowest out of all the missiles. I\'d personally go with dumb fire as I think heat seeking can lock back onto you if it loses its original target

Reaction score
    The Tectum Clementia server. There are very few shields and AMCs around anywhere, so the combat is middle focused.

Reaction score
    I tried out the missiles, and yeah the heat seekers turn around and head for you... Dumb fire seems the best, if you charge towards the enemy and fire at the last moment after pounding with cannons

D

Deleted member 301635

Seekers don\'t target ships of the same faction as the ship that launched them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    SD-BB missile arrays with about 10,000 blocks each produce a fast and highly-destructive missile, but that\'s not feasible for every ship. >.>

Reaction score
    Do you do anything else but spew negativity around here? As far as I can tell, thats all you do... so go take it elsewhere here and let the grownups talk.