Missile Failure.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well this topic has become an information overload. With no discernible agreed solution we may as well discuss this topic for eternity. It may help to just get quickly to the point and ask: How many players actually want friendly fire? It might just be simpler to do that and move on.

GRHayes; do you mind making a poll at some point? Even though I'm fully against a weapon with an extremely high chance of friendly fire, it could be useful to know which opinion holds the majority.
    To be honest I can make a pole on the servers I own. I have no idea how to do it on this site.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    The weapon attacks friendlies inside your own ship when fired.

Soon every mid-sized and larger ship will have multiple friendly targets on it.

Because Crew.

So if you like this absurd weapon, enjoy it while you can. :D

Reaction score
    I agree, the missile system for heat seeking should be given some safety features but I must admit this is one of the best weapons I have equip on my super structures. Not a system that should be used around allies or ships, bases, esc. Great for fending off small irritating ships when massive cruise has a turn ratio of 0.0.0.0, when using this weapon I make sure that all crew find there way into a none essential or independent system block, which actually protects them from being killed by the missiles. It just boils down to using the missile system responsibly. When I pull up to an enemy station or pirate infestation I make sure that I am far enough from the fleet and that crew are in safe blocks then I go to town and lay waist to all enemy. Its very effective weapon, and I support its use if used correctly. I like to build and repurpose super cruisers, and I have finished a Variant of the Super Star Destroyer, and now it looks like its on steroids and is not to be trifold with. If I were to go into deep space with it I would feel safe from just about anything out there. :D Anyways so keep that in mind if you have crew on your ship have non essential blocks or independent weapon system blocks that they can get into and keep a distance from the rest of your fleet if accompanied, use communication to alleviate fleet issues, that will solve most of your issues with the heat seekers.

Cheers :D

Attachments