McMurdoch Alternative Designs

Here at M.A.D, customer service is our primary focus! What do you think of our service?

• I love it! A shipyard with a quirky story is a great idea.

Votes: 2 33.3%
    • I like it. With a few small changes, this could be grand.

Votes: 1 16.7%
    • It's alright... But I'd perfer you loose the talking monkeys and get serious.

• I don't like it. Enuff said.

• What are you doing idiot?! Leave that roleplaying stuff to your basement nerds!

• I have an opinion not listed, check my post for more details.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    Introduction

Are you tired of ships built to outmatch each other with all-out brutish strength? Do you want ships for more than just combat purposes? If you said yes to any of these questions, you've come to the right place! Here at McMurdoch Alternative Designs, we pride ourselves in engineering only the most intuitive space-fairing vessels. We cover everything from offensive and defensive ships, to civil and exploration crafts. Here at McMurdoch Alternative Designs, you'll find only the highest quality ships imaginable designed by our crack team of basement-dwelling nerds. Feel free to peruse our Product Registry and always remember, our sales team of trained talking monkeys are always ready to take your order!

Our StarMade branch is still under construction. As such, our yards aren't fully stocked. Don't worry, though, our salesmonkeys are on the job importing ships from other galaxies. Check back periodically for more ships... Just remember to bring your credits!

Product Registry

The Potshot Defensive is a craft designed as a stationary, long-range defensive turret. Want to protect your sector from pirates or unsavory players? The Potshot is for you! With a weapon range of over 2000m and offensive strength of nearly 1800, this defensive option can crack shields and tear through hulls of enemies before they even reach your sector. During battlefield tests, a single Potshot Defensive destroyed 15 light fighters before they even got within firing range, 2 sectors away. At just above 6.2 million credits, this vessel punches well above it's weight. Make the right choice: Defend your home, fleet, and faction Today(tm)(r)(c)
    Download: http://adf.ly/ivG3b

Stats:
    Thrust: 359.9
    Mass: 790.6
    Shields: 53,500
    Weapons:
    Weapon Type: Anti-Matter
    Weapon Range: 2006.7m
    Weapon Damage: 108.5
    Misc:
    Ideal Pilot: AI
    Ideal Formation: Cloud
    Purpose: Stationary Turret
    Price: 6205774

Have a picture of our product in use? Send a PM to us and our Salesmonkeys will be glad to review it and post it on the site.

Is there a problem with your product? Send us a message saying what's wrong and we'll be happy to look over the designs. If we can replicate your problem, we'll update the links above to remedy the problem as fast as possible!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    cool turrent i could use it on my base may i ?
    By all means! It was originally designed as a stand-alone for space, but it could easily be mounted onto ships and bases. I even designed the cockpit on the bottom to be empty so it could be removed. If you knock that out, it should be super easy to dock on a turret platform.