Master AI unit Idea

Reaction score
    Have you ever thought of coding a master AI unit that can control the settings of all the turrets or AI ships on your ship from one place? It would make it easier to choose when or when not to shoot
    at locked targets for example.

Say, if you lock on to your friend's ship to find where they are, but as soon as you get within range, your ship automatically attacks. And I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't want to walk all around their ship turning on or of every turret. (Cont'd)

Plus what about precision shooting? If I just want to shoot out 2 blocks of a pirate station (so i can enter and collect the chests) rather than devastating everything, I would have to go all around my 320 block long warship turning off all the turrets so that they didn't go haywire as soon as I fired 1 blast from an antimatter cannon.

Thanks for reading this and I hope that you consider

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes. This. Absolutely. Master AI. I\'ve got a ship with like 48 turret, I don\'t want to have to set them all up every time.

Reaction score
    It could be that you set them up with priority targeting, or only turn on one set. Perhaps also a mothership idea, with A.I. fighters? Then you could just use the recall from the master A.I. when you want them back.