Massive Memory Leak?

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It looks like we've got a memory leak on our hands after the patch.

After the patch, I'm able to play normally right after starting the game, but my FPS drops steadily until I'm slideshowing. If I close the game completely and bring it back up, everything is fine for another 10 minutes or so before it locks up again.

I've allocated the game 4 gig of RAM, and my stuff isn't that big yet, so there is definitely something very wrong here, and like I said, the behavior looks like a memory leak to me.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    It looks like we've got a memory leak on our hands after the patch.

After the patch, I'm able to play normally right after starting the game, but my FPS drops steadily until I'm slideshowing. If I close the game completely and bring it back up, everything is fine for another 10 minutes or so before it locks up again.

I've allocated the game 4 gig of RAM, and my stuff isn't that big yet, so there is definitely something very wrong here, and like I said, the behavior looks like a memory leak to me.
    Maybe, but I'm betting its due to the log spam that's happening in game right now. Schine's aware, and I would assume working on it.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Maybe, but I'm betting its due to the log spam that's happening in game right now. Schine's aware, and I would assume working on it.
    Hope so, game is unplayable for me for more than a couple of minutes at a time right now.