Massive Balancing needed!!!

Reaction score
    Hi Beetle, I went on a server and started from scratch, im not the best at this game but im not the worst either. Lets just say i was on the server for less than an hour, and now im a multi billionaire. Im not sure this should be possible...

I got the money by making a very tiny ship, then i flew into a pirate space station. I went down to the center and found that there were 4 chests. I went to loot the chests and i found 812 Faction Modules! Then in another chest there was over 2k L5 MInerals!! So in a matter of minutes i am now a multi billionaire....

I think somewhat balancing on that is needed.....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    As Charlie_ says - we know, suggestions regarding that are being made en masse, repeated, modified and then posted again - about third part of the suggestions board has to do with balancing. Be patient. Even latest update offers settable prices that may later be looked upon by the devteam as a basis for \'official\' ones. Remake of pirate base was also mentioned. Things take time, it\'s still alpha after all, far, far from even half-finished game.