Mass Selecting option?

Reaction score
    Is there a way to select a group of modules, lets say Salvage arrays at the same time?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418799784,1418799707][/DOUBLEPOST]Or if I have an array of modules for my salvage beams saved, is there a way i can attatch them while pasting them?

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    In build mode you can use shift-V to connect all adjacent blocks of that same type to the selected computer.
    If you've selected the computer with C before pasting I think it may connect the modules, but I don't remember for certain.

Reaction score
    Thank you for the shift V command, it is helping, however, I have the salvage blocks staggered to obtain multiple beams so i can only group 4 at a time the way i have it designed. and no having the computer selected while pasting them does not connect them, which i think should be an option *cough* *cough*
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418801069,1418800786][/DOUBLEPOST]So, I found a workaround, I temporarily put Salvage modules in a square that has the whole array in it, pressed shift V and then pressed undo on the building tools, it kept them all selected. so thanks buddy.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Interesting solution. A possible reason they don't connect during paste could be that templates remember their own links. I found that pretty handy when duplicating turrets using copy+paste (to use blocks, before the new blueprint system), but supporting connection to a pre-selected computer while pasting might conflict with this existing functionality.