Mass Effect 3 Normandy SR2 in Starmade

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    (sorry about the ridiculous picture size. Ctrl + - to zoom out) ;D

My friend and I are building a 1:1 scale model of the Normandy: SR2 in Starmade. Were are using this picture for reference:

We made the basic "ribcage" of the ship using black hull. Here is that:

Next: We added an exterior to the cockpit, (which we'll refine to look better later.) Here is that:

Next, we scooped down the front, and added some black hull to slope up the side as in the reference, along with the two little tihngies in the front:

That is all we have done for now, and every day we work on it, we'll post another update screenshot. Tell us what you think! :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Looks like you\'re off to a great start, it looks smaller than i would have expected though.

Anyway, i look forward to seeing how this comes along.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have been waiting for a LONG ass time for somebody to go 1:1 on the SR2.

I am a fanatical ME player and a long time starmaker with a particular skill in interior design.

If you find yourself needing help with recreating the insides of this magnificent ship, PM me, I am happy to oblige.

Reaction score
    This guy already made a pretty decent looking one.

http://star-made.org/node/16469

Slightly unfinished, but the interior is still very recognizable. Also has a better nose.

Has a few weird parts, like glass covered outer walls, an empty section in the nose because the pilot\'s seat was built too far back, and for some odd reason a lot of interior walls are made of doors...

Other than that, it\'s a very promising build, and I recommend studying it thoroughly.