Martijnie says: "Hello World"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys :)
    I'm Martijn a 16 year old dutch student :) I haven't played the game yet, but the videos look very cool, and as a Minecraft addict I can't let this pass!
    Cya,
    Mart.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome Martijnie!
    This game has much to offer, although it is still in the alpha phase you will be surprised by the amount of gameplay and exploration that is available. Play the game and get accustom to the controls. When building your ship you will find that the build mode has a learning curve, as does being an intergalactic space pilot . This community is great and please ask if you have questions, concerns or, run into any bugs.
    If you encounter any crashes in the game PLEASE send the crash report and enter your email so that scema can adress the issue.
    If your game crashes and you do not have the option to send a crash report, lookin in your starmade folder and you will find a crash bug report file you can click on and it shall do the same process.
    Currently several player servers have been crated and are up most of the time.
    -_Skyclad_

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the warm welcome :)
    I'll definitely send crashreports and help improving the game. I'm on a Mac btw.