Mariux's thread of suggestions

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hi everyone. In this thread I'm going to write down my suggestions for the game (obviously). I plan to update this time to time. Don't hesitate to tell me about any grammar errors. So, let's get to the suggestions, shall we :)?

>Drones

I think this has been suggested already, but I think, that these can be used to spy larger enemy ships to detect weak or blind spots, or even take out a bunch of turrets before engaging the enemy ship itself Other applications include remotely controlled landers/salvagers, if the command ship is too heavy to take off from the surface. The drone would be controlled by the player from his/her command ship.

>Block placement enhancements

Some blocks's placement can be improved. For example:

1.Being able to change docking and turret modules's orientation (not only the block itself, but whitch way the docked spacecraft/turret will face.

2.SD cameras's angles don't change when rotating the block.

>Doomsday/capital weapon

This weapon acts differently than others: it requires a lot of power, has a long recharge, and is absolutely deadly. And the projectile it fires waries based on in what pattern you placed it. For example: Cross pattern makes it fire a deadly laser, line pattern shoots a projectile that explodes into many smaller shots when close to the enemy ship and so on.

>Ship classification

What this would do, is it will classify ships into classes based on their stats, for example: If ship has no more than 20 A/M cannons and has no more than 20 mass, it's a fighter and so on. This would help to balance pirate raiding parties when using custom blueprints.

>Planet tweaks

I think that there should be less planets, but the could be bigger, and instead of having a coin-like terrain inside, they could have a cube (gravity could change depending on which side of it you are on) and even cube-shaped atmosphere to match the theme.

>Power system balance

Ship core stores 20.000 power units. Power storage adds only about 10 (I can't remember, will check later). This doesn't seem right, does it? I think it could be changed to like 5.000 in the core and 500 for every storage unit (but the effect of adding additional units could be familiar as with shields in latest update).

More will be added soon!