Map Uploads Forum

Do you agree that there should be a maps upload forum?

• Yes! It would be neat to download/upload mini-games and adventure-maps.

• No. This is a lame idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    As Star-Made has multiple worlds now, and creatures are starting to show. People will be making adventure or mini-game maps (I already have ideas :D ) , so I believe there should be a forum for people to post maps they make for people to download.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I agree. Furthermore, there should be a new section for "areas" or "maps" in the Community Content area. There's "space station" and "mod", but I don't think those are sufficient to describe all the different kinds of maps possible. Maybe the "space station" community content subsection could be renamed.

I believe there should be a GUI-driven way to save and load sectors, and not just sectors but entire systems (for system-wide maps).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, stations should just be actual stations, we should indeed have a different section for minigames on stations, and of course said world/map section.

The nice thing about the world is that it will save the custom spawners currently on it.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I have a feeling we will potentially see planet structures become a thing. Which can be a form of map. It will be hard to place them on a plate manually but it could auto generate at the least.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    This belongs by site suggestions. But it is a good idea, so why not.
    Uhg, didn't notice there was a site suggestions. :/ Oh, well maybe it will be moved by a moderator who notices. :P