Many Ideas: Planets with atmosphere, More Spacesuits, random aliens...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    First of all I'd like to say thank you for such an amazing game. As a huge Minecraft Fan, I always thought of how amazing it would be to expand this type of gaming experince into the whole universe. So when I heard of Spacemade, basically all my dreams came true :D So since you have the entire universe at your hands, theres of course a lot of potential to make the game even better. Here are a few suggestions that came into my mind while playing:

1. Make Adventure and Exploration more interesting

Planets:

• More types of Planets: More planets that are based off real earth biomes like jungle, ocean, etc. But most importantly: More odd alien planets with strange plants, trees, geostructures
    • More interesting, complex and deep caves on planets to explore
    • A greater variety of flora in general
    • randomly placed or even completely generated ruins, temples, and/or modern alien architecture (making them occuring rarely would make it more "realistic" but also make it more special to find them)
    • Please add aliens! Maybe even procedurally generated ones like in Spore, so you always have a very unique experience finding them

Spacestations:

• More types of Spacestations
    • Populated Spacestations with friendly or hostile NPCs!

2. New Gameplay features/Balancing

• Make it harder to destroy blocks on planets per hand, maybe even impossible, so you need some kind of tool (drill) (it shows especially on online servers that it's a problem you can easily remove blocks, because people are destroying planets and abandoned spacestations like mad, which also makes asteroid mining redundant, because people just sell the blocks they steal from spacestations)
    • More "down to earth"-blocks ;D like wood, stone to build a normal house on a planet
    • Planetfeatures like temperature, gravity, atmosphere (is there enough air to breathe even without a spacesuit...) etc. These determine how long it is possible to stay on a planet. To make it possible to stay longer on planet with extreme conditions you could add:
    • different types of spacesuits, some being more resistant to extreme conditions than others
    • Possibililties of terraforming
    • Life-Support-Systems on the ship (or to use on the planet for terraforming), so you are always safe onboard or on the planet you build them