Implemented Making Free Camera mode a toggle

Reaction score
    I know there are plans for a more involved "chase cam" camera mode, and I'm sure that's not high up on the list of features to implement anytime soon, as there is a lot the devs are excited to work on, however is it possible to make the Free Camera option a toggle instead of a held down thing? It might seem small, but I use the free camera mode for precision movement, and it's difficult to be holding down a button in order to accomplish this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I concur. I have ended up placing floating cameras at distances from my ships in the past, just so I could see what the hell I was doing.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Ithirahad has informed me that you can doubletap right shift instead of holding it down, and i have tried it in game and it does indeed work.

Thanks buddy!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456035866,1456034477][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I concur. I have ended up placing floating cameras at distances from my ships in the past, just so I could see what the hell I was doing.
    I still put these "chase cams" on my larger ships usually because they are helpful

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    One of the few times the council gets to use the "implemented" tag! ;):cool::p