Make Wireless fully wireless

Make wireless logic complacently wireless when going from one wireless logic to another?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
    • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    I would like to make a suggestion about Wireless logic. It would be really cool if it was wireless on the same entity. I know it is wireless between 2 entity but just seems like wireless should be complacently wireless when going from one wireless logic to another one.

Let me know what you think.
    Thanks,
    Cidvond

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    I would like to make a suggestion about Wireless logic. It would be really cool if it was wireless on the same entity. I know it is wireless between 2 entity but just seems like wireless should be complacently wireless when going from one wireless logic to another one.

Let me know what you think.
    Thanks,
    Cidvond
    umm,why would you use wireless logic on the same 1 entity..
    are you trying to say you dont like the "pipes" that connect logic blocks,so you would like to use wireless logic to get rid of that?

Reaction score
    Yes, At least for the wireless ones. Make it so there is no pipe running from one Wireless block to another Wireless block. It would make it easier to make server control rooms for your logic systems across your ship rather then have the logic controller right there at what its trying to control . I don't know was just an idea to help hide the pipes for people who want a better way to hide them.

PS: I love your work and ships you make! =)

Reactions: SkylordLuke

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    It's actually a really good idea for large ships that might want a switch on the main bridge to open the hanger door without having to use a dozen activators to chain-link the bridge and door together to avoid crossing through the interior.

Reaction score
    I thought it was a bug that you can see the "pipe" outside of build-mode? You mean it's a feature.
    If it's a bug to be fixd then there's not much point in this. If it isn't then yeah, this would be welcome.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I support this, sometimes you just cannot run the pipes invisibly, this would be great.

Reaction score
    Then there should be at least an option to hide pipes.
    That's a good idea too but I think that having the pipes help tell what goes where. Mostly just want the pipes to be invisible from 1 wireless to another wireless. This would allow you to connect large logic systems together through wireless (aka pipeless lol)

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    A lot of people use the pipes decoratively, unless you mean just for the wireless block but then what's the point of even giving them a pipe?
    Add a decorative pipe emitter or something. The pipes shouldn't be visible outside buildmode in the first place.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just hide pipes outside of buildmode... if anything it would actually be useful in build mode to see what wireless blocks are connected to eachother...

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I always thought the pipes should have an option of being displayed by pressing " R " or in the server.cfg have one for wireless and another for the rest to show or not show.