Make EMP drain jump charge.

Reaction score
    In addition to it's power draining effects, it could drain Jump charge to prevent opponents from fleeing from battle.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    from my understanding this is already in the works. not sure when its going to be implemented

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Sounds more like an interdiction effect. Pretty sure interdiction will be a thing with its own module to place.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think I remember reading a post by Schema himself that mentioned that all your charge is lost when you are shot. No need for an EMP effect. Can anyone confirm that this has happened to them?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Worrabout... ION drains jump drive charge?

Ion is so specific, I think that it should be able to be less specific. By draining jump drive charge too!

Reaction score
    Sounds more like an interdiction effect. Pretty sure interdiction will be a thing with its own module to place.
    Interdiction is a concept and military term and couldn't simply be "added". Interdiction is the act delaying or disrupting an enemy force en-route to a battle, doesn't matter what system your using.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Interdiction is a concept and military term and couldn't simply be "added". Interdiction is the act delaying or disrupting an enemy force en-route to a battle, doesn't matter what system your using.
    Yes but in the space genre it specifically is tied to machines that shut down the jump/warp capabilities of ships as we have seen it used so in so many other sci fi universes. Its already been confirmed by the devs to be a feature.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    the charge of a jump drive is reset automagically if the number of blocks in the arrays is changed, so shooting an array would do this :)

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I would like to see this.

Worrabout... ION drains jump drive charge?

Ion is so specific, I think that it should be able to be less specific. By draining jump drive charge too!
    Ion is used much more than EMP. Improved shield damage isn't exactly a widely unused module.