'Magnetic' Landing Gear

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I think landing gear of some sot was confirmed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    it wasn't just confirmed it was in once, but taken out due to bugs. look up plex landers they are actually still in the game. you can spawn them with admin commands still, but they don't actually do anything anymore.and i believe they may not even have textures anymore on any recent pack, but the files are still there, and if you look they even have a config setting, but its bugged out.

also spawning them may even bug or crash your game I haven't checked them recently, so try at your own risk.

Last edited:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I quite like it, would be really useful for boarding. Could be named to just "magnet" though

Reaction score
    A lot of the fun stuff in game was taken out due to 'bugs'. Here's hoping the 'bugs' are fixed and the stuff can be reinstated at some point.

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    I like the thought of just "magnets". One thing I don't care for is docking somewhere with my ship upside down or backwards. Being able to connect with one of a few blocks you have on your ship while docking (or instead of docking) would be awesome

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think we need a magnetic lander again for boarding craft. You could latch onto the outside of a ship while astronauts inside work on cutting in.

SkyHawk024

Mandalorian ShipWright.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    why not just a magnet block? There's more implications you can do with them than just landing gear, IE a magnetic docking clamp of some kind or just a magnetic clamp so you can move ships around in a hanger with something like a gantry crane.