lost ship

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i was running away from an space staion but i pressed r on accident with my ship going at full speed now my ship is no where to be seen is there any way to find the ship easly

Reaction score
    the ship will stop eventually, since its not accelerating anymore. all you can do is check your nav-menu and look for it, or fly into the direction it flew off. that are the only possibilities we have at the time. a system that allows better tracking of ships would be awesome.

another possibility would be using the 3d map, which you can open with p. but i dont know if your ship will sho up if you\'re not piloting it. i have to test this....

Reaction score
    go into tools ,then view index database. now find you ship name.It will tell you the x y z/sector

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1.Go under admins.txt in your StarMade folder.

2.Come up with some random name that is not the one you normally use and remember it.

3.Star up the launcher and press stargame the start singleplayer.

4.While singleplayer is running tab out.

5.Open up the launcher again and go Start Game>Tools>Start Starmote Remote Tool.

6.In here add a new connection and for the name add your made up name from before.

7.For the IP give your external IP or your internal IP (It should not matter as its all being hosted on your local network).

8.Connect to the server.

9.Under the entity tab find the \"Search Entity\" button.

10.Type the name of your ship in there.

11.In the bottom it should say something like [message] FOUND: ENTITY_SHIP_SHIPNAME -> (2, 2, 2)

12.The last 3 numbers are the coords of your ship.

I just posted this in another thread 3 minutes ago.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You could also do /search SHIPNAME ingame if you want. That will give coords.

Reaction score
    /Search is an admin only command.

Come to think of it, /listadmins is also an admin only command.

Kinda defeats the purpose doesn\'t it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So tell me why the game is giving me a freaking error message when I put a space in th search. The ships name is Gunboat v1 and the game is giving me this \"invalid parameter count used 2 but should use 1\"

Kinda dumb how that is set up. There are 20 ways it is listed but nothing tells you how to handle spaces...

Please help! Been driving me nuts!