Lost Drive That This Game Was Installed On And Now This Game Doesn't Work

Reaction score
    Hello,

I bought this game a while back, and played it quite regularly. I even host this game from our dedi, I represent PlayStarWorlds.com. I recently had my hard drive die on me, a 2 TB drive that had all of my software installed. Mods, Apps, Gaming, a bunch of work-related stuff...All gone. So, that sucks, w/e, is life, not much I can do about it. But now, I can't even install this game, let alone play it. I re-downloaded the Launcher, and then even went to your install site with every install of the game and tried the last three versions to date, and still nothing. Here's the error I get when I launch the launcher, or try to refresh;

"UnknownHostException: files.star-made.org

To help fix this error,
    please send your /logs directory to [email protected]"

Thing is, pretty sure I don't have a "/logs" directory, as the game isn't installed anywhere...

I'm really missing playing this game, if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong and/or knows what I need to do, please, before I bash my head into a wall.

Radiation

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This has happened to me a few times, it happens when you have issues connecting to the SM website. Just keep clicking the install latest version button and eventually you should be able to download it.

Reaction score
    The button isn't click-able. I can only try to refresh and it gives me that error three times and does nothing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen