Loot Pinata Open Shipyard

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This is going to be slightly different than the normal ones out there since this is meant to help gather everyone's idea for this one kind of ship but also allow for some funny things to happen as well. This is an Open Shipyard so anyone can post their versions of the Ships/Stations or the main theme for them here if they like.

The Loot Pinatas are an interesting idea I came up with a while ago but really got some showing off in the Zimmtech competition a while back:

http://starmadedock.net/threads/zimmtech-pirate-fleet-competition-awards-announced.20952/

The general theme of them is they are flying loot and their goal is either to run away or stall so the others can run away. Also most use push and logic jump clocks to escape battle or cut it short jumping out randomly in all direction. These will test most pilot's navigation skills in finding out where they now are but also how to disable a ship without totally destroying it.

Main Building Materials are: Scrap, Alloyed Metal Mesh, Crystal Composite, Capsules, Ingots, the various Glowing Crystals.

Secondary Building Materials are: Systems, weapons, anything decorative

Ternary: Everything else unless it is in a cargo block style docked target to salvage.

Other than what they are made mostly out of there are no set styles or rules for what they look like as long as the main part of it is meant to be claimed as resources to use for building and they aren't out to totally murder you like some ships and stations are. :P

Here's some of the ones I've been working on: http://starmadedock.net/content/zimmtech-piratefleet-loot-pinatas.3515/ There'll be more when I get around to making them but until than we shall see what people cook up.

I'll post my own ideas as able but might post links to some of the best ideas that turn up here as well in the main post. There might also be some mini-competitions here as well, they won't last more than 1 to 5 weeks or so though since voting could be an issue or just grading them in general.

In any event here's to hoping we all have fun. :D