loot cube

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You call that a loot cube?

Ask my members about what happens to Acclamator-II cruisers (or as we call them \"Accys\") after being shot down.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    We know you think you play \'with the big boys\', good for you, no need walk over others with it.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Did I say the biggest loot cube, or the best? No I said loot cube. Sounds like you are one of the one upper asses. Constantly elaborating your accomplishments and achievements. Hmmmm oh I know a good come back. Oh your call that a faction.... In reference to the RA of course.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We had a large ship spawned as a pirate, shot it down and the loot cube managed to freeze everyones screen who looked at it. Funny thing is the ship was worth more that all the loot. The ship was worth 100trillion.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    A ship worth 100trillion? How big was it? 150km long?

Hehehe just kidding. That was probably just a mistake on your part.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    stop slamming the rebel alliance, if u want to take it somewhere else, and i mean nowhere

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    he did say that the \'loot cube was the biggest he\'s seen\'

and i gave the Accys their name XD

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    u call that a loot cube? is what he said, the italic that refers to mine and was italic for a reason so it will stand out and be noticed. no where in hell does he say \"he did say that the \'loot cube was the biggest he\'s seen.\" I dont know where the hell you read that in what he said unless it is hidden in white font. ImperialDount did make a point that it sounds like he is trying to walk over others, which in most posts he has, it sounds that way. He gave no picture as proof, or add to the discussion of the thread, only saying that \"no, mineeee is biggger,\" like a 10 year old. I will speak my mind about who i see fit. I brought up the idea that the RA shouldnt be classified as a faction, just read my post and see why. Instead of talking to me, discussing it, or backing up his shit. He always responds with insults, put downs, and demeaning tones. You call that slamming, no, im not at that level yet. It was more so a comeback. what the hell are you saying take it nowhere, you speaking like OBI now, please try and make sense. You mean me take the Rebel alliance somewhere, ok i have a good place to take it, how about a public server, its been nowhere for a long time now....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That IS indeed a loot cube ^^ When it comes to hilarious game glitches, size doesn\'t always matter - though I\'d say that is quite substantial. (then again, I\'ve never had an occasion to see one before ^^)