Looking to join WH40K faction or close

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am loking for one, i been looking for one for the longest time here. Id like to find a faction that enjoys and loves warhammer, or at least close to it. and no i am not wanting to join a faction that only has 1-4 members that will die off the next day.

Hit me up or ill hit you

Reaction score
    I have been searching for some but I have only found small factions that don\'t last long... I don\'t think to many people have wanted to set up a W40k type faction, or they just haven\'t gotten around to making one and keeping it up. Good luck on your hunt and, the Emperor protects.

Edit: This might help out. http://star-made.org/content/warhammer-40k-and-who-plays-it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you for sharing this very informative post. Truly I had a great time in here. Also, I enjoyed reading the commentsposted in here. Just keep on posting.

Also, I would liked to share this to you on how to gain likes on facebook and gain facebook likes and you\'ll learn as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    All the WH40K factions died off. Instead of joining one, why not just make your own?

Reaction score
    That what I said and he said that he didnt have the time to keep one up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Then what\'s the point of joining a faction if you can\'t even stay around enough to create a faction?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Owning and maintaining a faction is way more effort than joining a faction as a recruit

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    But it takes a lot of effort to coordinate a large amount of players, a lot more say. Than being a fighter pilot, as all you do is take orders.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I understand that from experience. I was only saying that you shouldn\'t join a faction if you don\'t think you can be active frequently.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Are you f****** serious bradley? Stop making new arguments everywhere. Every one has had enough of your BS too Obi, Why u no ignore him!?!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    1. I wasn\'t arguing with him... we were kinda thinking the same idea here and not arguing.

2. I kinda have been, and we haven\'t quarreled for a while.

3. Wouldn\'t it be better if we had this argument somewhere else???

Reaction score
    A faction leader should indeed be more active than it\'s members. Not that they should be inactive, but the leader(s) should be on as much as possible.

A good example of this is the US Government. The President works pretty much any time he\'s not asleep. Leisure, for him, is a luxury. However, those in Congress have set times to meet, and although they most likely bring work home with them, the actual set times of their jobs are much more lenient. And then you get the janitors, agents, and all those other non-political entities and they literally just work \"9-to-5\" jobs and then go home for the day (witht their bald ass heads and suits, pro stereotypes).

Anyways, I have to stay consistently involved with my faction. While my members are technically always doing something in the faction, kind of like how politicians are almost always doing some political stuff, but, time-wise (not effort wise, my members always put in just as much effort to their assignments as I do, and I\'m proud of that), do less. They do their assigned Operations, and by damn do they do those well, but outside of that they\'re granted plenty of free time to do as they will. And honestly, there\'s nothing wrong with that. Every members shouldn\'t have as much responsibility as the leaders. I, on the other hand, am always doing something for the faction, almost all the time whenever I\'m on here. Pretty much everything I do StarMade related is also Lazarus related. And I like that. I take the responsibility, alongside my Officers & Admirals, so the Members can have plenty of free time while off from Operations or Projects.

Both sides are equally vital. While everyone should be active as in \"I\'m on the forums and doing things in StarMade\", the Leaders should be more active within the faction itself.

MrNature72

-Emperor of the Lazarus Imperium