[Logic] Trigger Radio and Weapons

Reaction score
    Hi ! I'm Tsuiko.

And.. I've a suggestion for the logic system.

It's to add a Trigger Radio and Weapons. I explain !

Trigger Radio : It's a trigger who use a radio channel and can activate an other trigger Radio (
    in the surroundings sectors) who have same radio channel that the player have selected (exemple : channel - "1000" or "blabla" like a password).

it would allow remote connections.

Trigger Weapons : it's a trigger like an weapon computer / beam computer / etc. the goal is to activate a logic system since the weapon menu. (exemple :Open certain doors for only anti-shield drones)

it would more on the tactical strategy

and if you combine these two systems, you can communicate between two ships quickly.
    What do you think?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I actually really like this, i'd love to be able to use remote connections :)
    The only thing that might be a problem, is that any sector with one of these radio blocks in would have to be loaded at all times incase a signal is sent to/from it.

Reaction score
    You took the lead. We limit radio blocks at the sector in which we are or blocks that are loaded into RAM / GraphicRAM

Reaction score
    I like the Idea of being able to trigger a logic system like a weapon...this way you could drop Fighting Drones and stuff like that...i love carriers ;)