Loading ships from the catalogue not spawning

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is a really annoying bug! Sometimes, when I go to load a ship, it takes my credits away, but doesn't spawn the ship. You can see the tag thing (or whatever it's called) with the name of the ship for a few seconds, but there is nothing there. After a few seconds that disappears too, leaving you without a ship, and a lot less poorer. It happens in multiplayer and in sandbox mode and it only seems to happen to large ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am having the space problem on my server. Other ppl on my server cant spawn the ships too, their money gets taken and the ship never spawns, latest version as of right now v0.09382 [sandbox]

The ship\'s blue prints are in the blueprints folder on the server, in the logs, blueprint gets imported fine and the log with \"[ERR] [SERVER][CATALOG] ADDING ENTRY FROM RAW BLUEPRINT\" also shows up with shipname and a price tag but the ship never spawns....

Please advise!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same issue, can\'t spawn in my ship either

Expect when I try to spawn it from my blueprint, it shows up as a detectable object, with nothing spawning and then disappears. In addition, I still lose my credits for it, meaning I paying for nothing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    thay need to fix it i lost 100mill on one ship and the day befor i had spawned the same ship from the catlog

and i had to get a new ship got in big batte ship looked like sh.. so you see!

Reaction score
    Few things to make sure:

- Try to be near middle of the sector when spawning large ships.

- Trying to spawn ship near station may place it far away out of its boundary box.

- There is command /search MyShipName (if i remember right), which should tell you sector where ship ended up, if game actually made instance of it on server.

- Easy way to replicate the not spawning bug, is to spawn a ship twice on same name. Game won\'t allow it, but it will also say no error message about it.