/Load does not work

Reaction score
    i've been diligently saving my ship builds into the catalog in case server issues cause me to lose my ships, but i cannot get the /load command to work. i use the command as indicated but it throws an error and lists the ship names available in the catalog - including the one i just used.

i've tried case-sensitive, not case-sensitive, everything i can think of, but although the ship name is displayed right there on the list they won't spawn in. i've used this far enough away from existing builds so there should be space to spawn the ship, and recently in open space entirely devoid of anything (after i had to shut down and lost my ship, lol)

i'm a bit fond of some of my little builds and would like to be able to get them back. help?

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    /load "BlueprintName" "InGameName"

"BlueprintName" quotes must braket this if the saved name has a space in it, instead of a _

"InGameName" MUST be unique, neverbefore used on your server.

E.G. /load "that space ship" "faceroll_asdfasdfawefasdf"
    E.G. /load that_space_ship "faceroll_asdfasdfawefasdf123"

that help?

Reaction score
    :) yes! thank you so much, now i don't have to fret over my ships as much. :D

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    What part had you hung up? the unique name? That one had me ready to punch my keyboard before I realized it...