linwe talion Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username linwe talion

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT+3

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? About 8 hours per week.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Since autumn 2014

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Building big ships for PVP, helping newcomers to find their place, experimenting with form and a lot of commerce. Usually I play as a part of a factions alliance, or a personal alliance formed for some special reason or target.
    In general, I act as a rich PVPer, with RPing a hostile alien faction and\or a magnate, aimed on forming unofficial shadow alliances.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am the part of adult community, who care most for expanding bounds of gameplay and aiding Starmade to become a "new level product", a level never seen on the market before. My real-life experience in commerce and IT helps me to see the problem in a complexity and from different angles of view.

What are some of your weaknesses? I am not a native English speaker. And I don't like arcade style in games, which many people do like.

What motivates you to become a council member? "Who, if not me?" Someone has to do the dirty job, and the final aim is so good, that I have to try to participate. There's no other such a game, I've dreamt about Starmade-like gameplay for ages, now, when it is here, I would like to help to improve it.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I've passed a number of bugreports through the server representatives up to the Shine team.
    I am collaborating actively with several side software creators, trying to improve their performance and give them feedback about it, such as SMedit, best reactros calculators (Hi, Xaos!:), and others.
    I help the newcomers a lot, smoothing their adaptation, sharing, teaching, building together.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Reactions: Drakkart
    Status
    Not open for further replies.