Lighthouse :D

Reaction score
    Not showing us the Logic system behind it Ace? Awesome anyway, needs slowing down a little, maybe replace them with beacons to make it more noticeable.

(Also, what's your accent? You sound British but I detect a touch of Swedish there.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wondering how you got them to flash so quickly? Might come in handy

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Not showing us the Logic system behind it Ace? Awesome anyway, needs slowing down a little, maybe replace them with beacons to make it more noticeable.

(Also, what's your accent? You sound British but I detect a touch of Swedish there.)
    lol, I am british, you are the first person telling me that xD maybe it's my mood I was in that made me sound like the bouncy swedish accent I hear now and then.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Since you guys wanted, here is the picture xD You turn on the activation block then quickly turn it off to get a short pulse in the timer.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Since you guys wanted, here is the picture xD You turn on the activation block then quickly turn it off to get a short pulse in the timer.
    You COULD use a short Delay-Non-Repeating loop with an AND latch thingy of some kind to make the pulse automatic and constant, and to avoid accidents with weird pulse timings... Not to mention an AND switch to terminate the loop at its end if you switch an activator.