Lazy turrets

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my turrets seem to have stopped working, or at least the ones I set to shoot at missiles did anyway.

Here's what I've done so far;
    1. Double checked that the Bobby AI was set to turret, active, and set to shoot missiles.
    2. Reset the Bobby AI to shoot at any target, spawned a pirate, and it shot at that without any problem.
    3. Tried getting it to shoot at missiles again, still didn't move or shoot.
    Going to reboot my computer next, then reload the server, see if that does anything.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Try moving the turret base. Someone on the NFD server had issues with getting a missile turret to work as well, and it started to work when it had to move.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Try moving the turret base. Someone on the NFD server had issues with getting a missile turret to work as well, and it started to work when it had to move.
    Moved the turret base to another turret axis in a different part of the ship, activated the AI, set it to target missiles, still ignoring them. Even spawned a new turret and did the same thing, still no response from the turret.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Ah, nvm, I misread.
    PD was touch and go sometimes iirc, AI is derpy. Only thing I can think of is to make sure the Missiles are from a hostile ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ah, nvm, I misread.
    PD was touch and go sometimes iirc, AI is derpy. Only thing I can think of is to make sure the Missiles are from a hostile ship.
    That must've been it, they're working now. They used to shoot at any missile fired within range. but now only shoot down hostile missiles. Guess it's a good thing though, wouldn't want to shoot down my own missiles before they reach the enemy. Thanks.