Lazarus Mobile Imperial Palisade

Reaction score
    So, being the Emperor of the Lazarus Imperium, I realized that there was an extreme lack of proper palaces on Imperium planets and stations that could be the home for the officers, and for members of the imperium to hose meetings. But even though we have plentifal members, it's far too much to go building the same palace over and over and over...

...and then it came to me.

Why do we have to build it again and again? Instead, why can't I just make it fly?

Well, fact is, I can. And that's exactly what I'm doing. We need a standardized palace, and that's exactly what the Lazarus Mobile Imperial Palisade is. A veritable mobile micro-fortress that represents the political and militaristic presence of the Lazarus, and acts as a defined location to mark Imperial territory. Here's progress so far! I'll keep it updated!

Above we have pretty early on when I started. Note the large windows; that thing spans two stories. I'll show the inside once it's done being fleshed out.

So I finally got some shields up and got the rear hangar up. Finished a lot of interior too; Added a garden to the front and I added some more golden borders around the windows.

Now we're talking. I got the side pieces on, which added a lot of shields and let me attatch some high-damage 100dps turrets with variable ranged turrets (the closer you get, the more dps!). They also each have a meeting room with 14 little chairs and 2 BIG chairs!

Hope y'all like it so far!

Reaction score
    as a fellow lazarus member i would be happy to contribute all my design techniques into it if you so requested.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I don\'t like the color brown, neither such a fragile front (glass!) with the new collision system.

But I see you put a lot of effort (at least into hull shape) and especially like the small turret design.

Reaction score
    The general concept is that this thing will be docked most of the time. It\'s basically a mobile home: the only time it moves is when it needs to be planted somewhere else.

It\'s so we have a kind of standard that lets us mark, signify, and shield Lazarus territory all in one fell swoop.

Reaction score
    I actually do need some Palisade ships! I need a really, really small shuttle (be able to dock onto an unexpanding docking bay) and one advanced landing craft. If you could give them the same general look, that\'d be great! :D

I\'m working on a series of dockable defenses, just for that purpose.

Reaction score
    Normally I\'d agree with you... but glass is actually stronger than normal hull :P

Reaction score
    Normally I\'d agree with you... but glass is actually stronger than normal hull :P

Reaction score
    Started working on the back, and I am really happy with how it\'s coming out! :D

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I mean, it is a mobile station after all.

Ps: lools nice, keep up the good work