launching the game

Reaction score
    i downloaded and installed the game so i trired to join a server it was whitelisted and then when i pressed the exit after the message poped up it closed the program now i cant figure out how to re laucnh it without downloading again

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Find the StarMade-starter file, its probably the file you downloaded originally (its been ages since i downloaded it, but i think thats right). So check your downloads folder.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen
    i downloaded and installed the game so i trired to join a server it was whitelisted and then when i pressed the exit after the message poped up it closed the program now i cant figure out how to re laucnh it without downloading again
    The game installed itself but it needed to run a file that downloads on every server and because was the first time going into multiplayer server the game tried to get the file so you can be on the server.You closed it and because it needed to press "Exit" or "Save and Quit" so it can save you prest "X" so everything downloaded got removed.Next time go into a server for the first time to not go ona a whitelisted one ;) and I recommand makeing a single-player game and exiting for saving the game :D