LAT50 stealth fighter

Reaction score
    A legit stealth fighter - the LAT50.

It's completely butt ugly but it works. It actually has a door and a (small) protected interior cockpit space as well.

With a positive and appreciable thrust to mass ratio giving it maneuverability on par with Isanths, the ability to infinite cloak and infinite radar jam at the same time while thrusting maximum, 24 shield blocks and the ability to output significant damage for its size and role, all for a cost of only 162 thousand credits, I would call this a complete success at making a stealth fighter that could actually be used well.

Reaction score
    Well it doesn\'t look THAT bad...I actually nearely like it a bit ^^

The only thing what maybe doesn\'t look that good is that little bit of hull, remove that and exchange it with weapons, thrusters or shields and it would be silent AND deadly ;)

Reaction score
    Hmm you\'re right.

If I replaced those with weapons the damage would go from high at close range to scary at close range. But I also kind of wanted it to at least try to resemble an enclosed fighter.

An even better stealth figther would be a shotgun stick but I wanted to blend a little design with function. Most of it is function and at least it could be grazed on the cockpit by another fighter and survive.