Laser beams, Railguns, and "Independent" cockpits

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok, i have some more ideas:

1) laser beams: kind of like a cross bestween one of the regular beams (ie mining laser, repair beam) and an AT gun, so instead of just mining or whatever, its used to destroy blocks

2) railguns: kindof like rockets, but able to peice through sheilds and tunnel though spacecraft. natrally expensive.

3) "Independant" cockpits: independant as in they dont controll the ship, and you can get in them as you would a computer. good for space stations and such.

i also had an idea about a feture that lets you see out of cockpits depending on what direction they're facing, if thats not alredy a feture and im just a dumbass.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ahh my friend, we have a lot to walk, but i think in future everything will be implemented. we must depend on Schema And His imagination.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it wouldt be very smart to impelent EVERYTHING, such as warp drives, but i think railguns and beam guns would be pericularly useful

Reaction score
    They are just another type of weapon, it isnt really a game changing function.

I agree with the cockpit idea however, being able to look in different directions while in flight mode would be useful.

Reaction score
    It was the latter option.

To alter the direction the cockpit faces simply use advanced build mode to change its orientation. The weird camera dot thing is the direction youll face.

Beleive it or not this also counts for weapons as well

Reaction score
    Things like 1 and 2 will come in time. For 3 you can use one of the computers for such function, if there are weapons or something attached to them then it will control that as well. As per the secret #4 you can use right shift and move the mouse around, but you can\'t aim anything. Though it is great for a cinematic view.