Lack of pictures

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hello !

It seems to me that when you log on the start page of the forums its very dull....

It lacks pictures that make you dream of space and adventures and all that.

We're in space, we can do everything we think of ! New guys that come here only see a list of forums.

Sorry but when i see that i don't think of space opera or other cool things...

A picture of planets ? Galaxies ? Starships ? To identify differents forums ?

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    If you recall, the old forums also did not have pictures on it's main page, while a new visitor to the site will see the image of space and the videos on the homepage.

My question to you would be, why is this necessary now, and where would these display images go?

I find the purpose of the forums is well, forums, it's about the information posted (or in some more specific topics you will find images).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    ^
    This.
    More pictures on the homepage would be nice, but the forums are for forum(ing?)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    On the old site they had a forum post for pictures to use on this site, but I haven't seen a gallery tab or anything of the like yet. Possibly something planned?

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    The forums are still partially a work in progress, so these suggestions are welcome.

The idea of more pics around the site is being considered, and a form of image gallery might be coming in the near future in one shape or another. ;)

Reactions: AnnaShade017