L5 Minerals & Looting Suggestion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, My name is Kyle. While playing starmade I built a ship, and attacked some pirates. After gaining the loot, I noticed THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of L5 minerals. Now I have several BILLION c, this kind of ruined the game for me.I still play in spite of this. I think the developers should look into the loot system to make loot drop more often, but the materials dropped less valuable and game ending.

-Thanks for reading,

Kyle

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Maybe, but without that money we wouldn\'t be able to build massive ships (and with massive, I mean MASSIVE), and this is one of the things so great about Star Made (the ability to do big things very fast).

So I\'m not sure if it\'s a good idea to make players poor, since the game is not finished and making it too difficult to earn money is not cool (some ships cost a lot).

Reaction score
    I\'d mainly like to see a smaller range of value for the Ores, L1 is 10$ L5 is 100000$ (Or is it a million?)

If we\'re getting into the balance of the game, Level 3-5 ores should be extremely rare and not part of the common loot table from a pirate plexstorage, That way the massive behemoth ships become a lot harder to obtain and it actually makes you feel like you acheived something after you finally get your omega ship.

But.... This is alpha so maybe balance should wait tell we near the full release :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hahah. Maybe not just make the minerals worth less, make them rarer or less common as pirate loot. Make more expensive stuff! Stuff that would take 600Million to buy! then the game isnt ruined even with a billion L5 ores sold.