Krita paint.program help

Reaction score
    Alright, so i just downloaded Krita, which is like a better version of photoshop... BUT i have no idea how to use it, so i'm waving my white flag and waiting for help, and i figured i would make a forum post about it. If anyone here has experience with the program Krita, any help would be much appreciated, as i am using it to make skins for the Reboot of Lost galaxy, named Concord's End.
    Thank you, and pm me if you have info, Ja ne.
    -Nedral

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    Okay, for a start krita is far more akin to painter than photoshop. As such, its not really something great for creating skins with (id honestly suggest photoshop for that or any kind of texture related work).
    You might be better off with GIMP which carries more of the related functionalities of photoshop that you would likely require for making skins.
    That said, if you're more specific about what it is you're having trouble doing, I or somebody else may be able to help somewhat.

Reaction score
    i've actually figured out the program for the most part, it's just a few specific things that i'm having trouble with. I'll figure it out in time! thank you for the offer tho! :D