Kordium Industry Suggestions

Reaction score
    My faction has put together a list of suggestions:

1.Could you add an AI for harvesting asteroids and then returning to a point or space station?

2. Could you add something that allows you to go faster then 50 km/h?

3. Please add something to enable turning faster on big ships. I have a big ship and it has plenty of thrusters but I can't find a way to get it to turn easier.

4. Would you please add AI ships that fly around and do things like trading with shops and stuff? I mean, What if we want to be pirates?

5. Could you make it so we don't have those thruster effects when we're driving around? I have thrusters in front of my cockpit....I guess I should change my ship's design but still. Add a way to specifically remove and enable FX, please.

6. Might you add some naturally generated structures? I would like to attack a pirate base and maybe have different looking shops and such. How about an asteroid that is a mix of the other asteroids like some of it might be purple stuff and the other might be the orange dirt.

7. I know this is still Alpha and all but could you make it so I can see waypoints that I want to see from longer distances? I keep getting lost in space and so on.

8. I love this game! But could you add an option to change the amount of pirates that spawn and add pirate hotspots where they gather?

This is my faction's words. I agree with some but they weren/t my ideas.