jzimmerman4 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username jzimmerman4

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT-6

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? A minimum of at least 7 hours per week (1 hour per day).

How long have you been playing StarMade? Around 21 months since I started playing as soon as I heard about it on the Yogscast Youtube channel.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I am an active single player creative builder but I am also very involved in factions and enjoy playing on servers.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I spend a lot of time playing the game and browsing the forms so I have a great idea of what I personally think needs to be improved and what the community wants to be added.

What are some of your weaknesses? I am only a High School Senior so I do not have any experience with coding or creating video games. This can limit what I know about what is actually possible for the game to support.

What motivates you to become a council member? I really want to be able to improve this game to its full potential and the best way to do that is to hear what the players have to say. Being a part of that process feels like my civic duty as an experienced player.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I am an active ship builder so my content helps inspire others as they have been used in trailers and on servers as pirates. I have made many suggestions for the game in the areas where I have felt the community most wanting change. I am also never negative on the forms or in game to help promote the healthy community Schema wants to create.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.