Bug JVM Keeps Crashing - No Intel Card

Reaction score
    Hello everyone,

I really need some help. I have been trying to enjoy the game, but I keep getting this JVM crashes when getting near Pirate Stations.

I dont even have Intel graphics cards, its NVIDIA Quadro 3000M with last drivers updated. About Java I downloaded the development Kit as suggested in one of the other JVM posts..still crashes.actually I tried with the 64 bit version before, and the 32, and having all of them..all combinations really. Also I tried lowering all settings, removing shadows/procedurles etc... Keeps crashing..also downloaded game in local folder instead of using the Steam download..keeps crashing.

What bugs me the most..it always seems to happen near Pirate stations. I can get into the game, spawn, and after 3-10 seconds depending on where I orient my mouse, it crashes...everything else seems to work fine.

Any thoughts?Ideas? Id be happy to post logs/crash reports etc..just let me know what you need.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

CandyStar,
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423012469,1423008937][/DOUBLEPOST]Starmade System Checker Report
    03/02/2015
    22:14:17,25

RESULTS:
    Windows version: Windows 7 64-bit ....PASS
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2720QM CPU @ 2.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Graphics Card name: NVIDIA Quadro 3000M ....PASS
    Java version: 64-bit Java 8 ....PASS