Just thought id say Hi atlast

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey everyone, Im Titan, some of you may know me already from my work with crusade or WinDooM ;)

Ive been here for a good 7 months now, and i just realised i hadnt said Hi yet, so here i am XD

I was one of the hundreds of people who came to starmade after the yogscast video about the game, and i have to say there has been plenty of reasons for me to not leave like the majourity of those players did! I started off on the windoom server, where i quickly became an admin under the name of Sagittarius. Soon after I saw Crusade's Kytech thread and was amazed at the ships there, they were truley awesome. So naturally i did some stalking of crusade, and i ended up testing ships for him. Then things quetened down with crusade, and i got file access on the windoom server, at which point i created a modded config for the server to have new blocks and a custom economy. This gave windoom a huge boost for a while, reaching the #9 spot without cheating votes *cough*brearie*cough* ;) then, soon enough i was contacted by crusade again, but this time it was for a new company, with a block config of its own, the USE company! I also set up a server for USE to use, and now im here :)

Ive definitely had fun with starmade, not in the building ships area (I have the building talent of a blind monkey), but in the more technical area, testing ships, fiddling with the configs, stress testing, thats my sorta area. So if you have anything that you want making with the configs, then just ask and ill be more than happy to help ;)

But thats all, ive rambled enough and i dont want to bore you any more lol

So hello starmade!

Some links:

Windoom:

Site: starmade.windoom.com

Thread: starmade.org windoom

Windoom/USE thread: starmade.org windoomcreative

U.S.E:

Site: universalse.boards.net

Thread: starmade.org USE