Just a thank you to the developers...

Reaction score
    I wish to send a BIG thank you to the developers for doing all the optimization work on the game. You set an example of how to prioritize in a correct manner when you develop a game. I know of many developers out there that doesn't do any optimization at all. I don't know why, but maybe because they don't have problems running the game themselves?

Anyway, thank you again!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    It's an important thing people often forget. We need more of these. Bravo!

Reaction score
    Nice to hear that at least SOMEONE appreciated what the developers are doing, +1 thumb from me. We get too many complaint threads.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I do feel the same way as well.

Schema doesn't just do things in a disorientated and disorganized way. He makes well informed decision and makes them work first, before he implements and tries to build things accordingly. I think the best recent most successful example of this, would be the recent planet changes. but what many of us don't know is that he has experimented with wheeled vehicles. when he was working on gravity he posted an early video of a vehicle he was using to test it. it worked well, but it was not functional, so he didn't put it into the game. and that's another thing i do like about the way he works.

another thing Schema doesn't do, is make visual items and immediately put them into the game. I've played another game that did this with half its features, the visual item was there, but they did nothing. I just want to say that that can be just a damningly bad as putting out bugged items. It teases players of things that may never get finished as such was the case with that game, it no longer exists the game shut down due to financial obligation. this will not be the case with starmade it doesn't just show things off, and not produce.

Reaction score
    When I look at some games (A certain popular block game) I wonder how much the developers took the easy route and seem to be working off a code base that is, in effect, broken and flawed. I love the idea that these optimizations are being done to start off with, so we end up with a brilliant and stable game ;)