just a few questions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok guys well I am damiontech a streamer and a member of a gaming community we have been playing this game a few and we are going to start a server but I had a few questions besides that what are pre builds and is it best to use them for servers we have our own server area we use some where in canada so I am asking cause I was reading alot of the news info and came across the pre builds so I wanted to know what are those in terms of content for this game?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Pre builds are used to ease adding mods. So a prebuild can add content, but the content isn\'t from the starmade developers.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Pre-builds are un-tested and usually highly unstable builds Schema releases but doesn\'t force people to download. You shouldn\'t use these on public servers unless you\'re dedicating that server to testing the pre-build and reporting bugs/glitches, and can handle much more frequent crashes and bugs. Think of it as crowd-sourcing the early testing phase of a release.

Schema will usually release a few pre-builds that add and test specific features that are going into the next full version, so that server that use the full version aren\'t riddles with bugs that make them unplayable.