jorgekorke Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username jorgekorke

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): -3

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 9 hours per week (1 per weekday, 4 hours on the weekend).

It is hard to say when an event might come, since my routine is slightly chaotic, due to the fact that I study in a college and have a job at the same time.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Since July 2013.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I play on multiplayer servers that are on "common" settings. I run a small faction as well.

I like to try making my own ships for the faction and to improve the systems of other ships that were built by other members as well.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Experience. Not only for being into the game for years, but I used to run the Illusive server on the past as well. During that time, I've learned a lot of things, and requests from the players that still stand true today.

Comprehension. Today I don't let my pride consume me when confronted. I tend to admit when I'm wrong, something that was proven some times on the forums. Also, when looking into a subject, I also prefer to see all sides of a matter before making any judgment.

What are some of your weaknesses? Language. While I can communicate just fine with some people, perhaps a misuse of a word that I might not know could cause a bit of embarrassment. English is not my main language, and I have never taken any classes of it.

What motivates you to become a council member? The long time I've been looking for this game to improve - this is my chance to help the development forwarding the true issues of the game that the playerbase do suffer.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Forum activity. While I did not made a lot of threads on the suggestion section myself, I believe the few points I made are accurate.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Reactions: generalBLT13
    Status
    Not open for further replies.