JetPackGaming invades StarMade!

Would you be interested in this server?

• heck ya!

Votes: 6 85.7%
    • I'll pass

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Hey guys! Midas here from JPG. I would like your opinions on our new server which launches this friday. We decided that build servers are very common and to stand out our server will focus around warfare. The server will feature two factions fighting for control of the system. Players will still be able to build their ships any way they want but now they will have a purpose. As always we will have a dedicated staff to make sure everyone plays fair and has fun. Please tell me what you guys think bellow. To stay up to date join our group page on Steam just type JetPack Gaming. Also a little side note is that there will be no VIP.

Last edited:
    Reactions: MrFURB

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    So more organized than the normal PvP servers but not as organized as faction wargames... Like Planetside 2 in Space? If that's so, it'd take a rather formidable amount of oomph behind the server to keep up with the missile swarming, planet eating, and drone launching that will likely go on. Plus, when the occasional bug or typo makes the balance of the game shift in an unhealthy way, you'll need to stay on top of that.

I wish you good luck, and when I want to try out my designs, you'll have my time.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    You mean ... the server will only have two factions, you pick a side on an ethernal server war, like.... WoW : Alliance vs. Horde ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424837880,1424837839][/DOUBLEPOST]If so, I would really like this idea

Reaction score
    You mean ... the server will only have two factions, you pick a side on an ethernal server war, like.... WoW : Alliance vs. Horde ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424837880,1424837839][/DOUBLEPOST]If so, I would really like this idea
    In a sense it will be more like planet side2.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This seems like a good idea, if your server can handle it, it'll be a lot of fun I'm sure. If I ever get time, I'll check it out. :)